Information on data protection fitvigo App
Walter R. Mayer GmbH & Co.
Hammer Steindamm 27-29
1. SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS DATA PROTECTIONThis information on data protection informs you which data we will collect when using our FITvigo App (hereinafter referred to as “App”) and how it will be processed and used by us. We warrant that all personal data will be collected, processed and stored in strict compliance with all data protection regulations, in particular with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG). We point out that data transmission online (e.g. communication by email) may show gaps in security. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
2. RESPONSIBLE BODY AND PROVIDERADE Schnellwaagen- and Aufschnittmaschinen-Fabrik Walter R. Mayer GmbH & Co., Hammer Steindamm 27-29, 22089 Hamburg is responsible in the sense of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and at the same time is the service provider within the meaning of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). Full details are available in the App under the heading “Settings”. In case of queries or comments about this privacy statement or generally concerning data protection, the user may use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. INFORMATION ON PESONAL DATAPersonal data according to § 3 BDSG is any data, which contain or allow for information on personal and factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person. This includes for example the name, address, telephone number and email address, so that if the user may be identified. If this concerns only data from which the user may not be identified, this information shall not be classified as personal data. All personal data is protected by the special protection in accordance with the data protection regulations, which we guarantee by technical and organizational measures.
4. COLLECTING AND USING DATAOur app allows for displaying and evaluating previously measured vital parameters (hereinafter referred to as “Measurement Data”). Normally the measuring data is collected by a product of the FITvigo program (to be purchased separately in retail or online) and sent via Bluetooth to the app. Upon the user`s explicit consent it is also possible to access and evaluate measurement data on the user`s smartphone (e.g. as a result of the integration to “Apple Health”, “Google Fit” or “Samsung S-Health”). In the App – or possibly already in the smart product of the FITvigo program – the measured data will be encrypted via a 128bit key and after an explicit registration process by the user sent online to the ADE Server. Data stored on the server can be transferred back to the App and displayed in the app upon registration or login. All ADE server used for evaluating the measurement data are located in Germany. The App by itself will not transmit the measured data outside of Germany. If the measured data have been collected by the smart products of the FITvigo program, they will not be linked to the personal characteristics of the user and only stored locally in the app. Without registration we thus are not able to allocate these measurement data to a specific person but only to a smart product used. This will be implemented by using a number of the smart product of the FITvigo program, which together with the measuring data will be sent to the app for evaluation. If the user wants to register, as part of the registration process the following data will be collected and send to the ADE server: Name, email address, month and year of birth, height, weight, gender. Measurement data, which upon consent will be imported from the smartphone of the user (e.g. via the “Apple Health”, “Google Fit” or “Samsung S-Health”) to the App may be allocated to the user on the basis of the user ID assigned to the smartphone. This import as well as transmitting the encrypted data to the German ADE server only takes place upon explicit consent of the user that is given in the initial process to access this data via these third party programs. With this agreement the user also approves the data exchange with the above mentioned smartphone functions (i.e. via “Apple Health”, “Google Fit” or “Samsung S-Health”) and therefore the data use according to the protection policies of the smartphone manufacturer. ADE takes no responsibility for this data usage or transfer. We will continue to collect and use those data sent to us automatically by the user`s device , such as:
- Date and time of using our App
- Data volume transmitted and access status (file transmitted, file not found, etc.) as well as
- User`s IP-address
- Possibly browser type (when using the FITvigo website)
- Possibly the last page that the user visited (when using the FITvigo website).